Music player: folder and subfolders

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jsedano

Music player: folder and subfolders

Postby jsedano » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Hello,

I have seen the stock music player to be able to choose folders and subfolders for playing.

However, when I choose a given folder, it plays the songs directly in such folder, but not in subfolders.

I would like to store my music the following way:

-Artist1
·Disc1
·Disc2
·Disc3
-Artist2
·Disc1
·Disc2

When I choose Artist2, it plays the songs directly in such folder (... which is usually "none"), but I would like to choose Artist2 and play aaaaaaall of its song, from all of its discs.

obviously I can download a new music player from the Play Store and just use it (for example, I like Music Folder Player, https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ayer&hl=en). I also know I can assign the Music Folder Player to the quick access from the home screen. Cool.

But the stock music player is fully integrated with the system, in the sense that, for example, when I am playing Radio and switch to Music, Radio is stopped. If am playing Radio and open Music Folder Player, Radio keeps playing.

Is there any way that I can set my favourite music player as default music player or something like that so it is integrated as well as the stock music player is?

Regards,

Jammy

Re: Music player: folder and subfolders

Postby Jammy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:17 am

Hi,
With respect of your description, it maybe the system software limitation, so this unit can play the music from given folders, not the subfolders.
As you said, when the default app on the unit switch to other default once, it will stop the previous running app automatically.
For the third party app, you need to turn off the default app, then there is only one kind of sou from the third party apps.
Sorry, we don't have the way that you can set my favorite music player as default music player or something like that.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”