USB port broken!? CN03-03101B-01A-DE

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stedon81

USB port broken!? CN03-03101B-01A-DE

Postby stedon81 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:35 am

Hi,

I connected my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to the USB port of the CN03-03101B-01A-DE by using the USB cable of my Samsung Fast Charger.

The radio did not detect the smart phone nor did the smart phone charge from the USB (nor detect the radio).

Puzzled by this behavior, I reconnected my USB stick that worked before on that USB port. Then I realized that also the USB stick is not detected anymore!!
I tried the following recovery steps:
* Reset the radio
* unplug and re-plug the power cable of the radio
* plugged the USB stick directly to the USB port (without cable)
* tried the second USB port
... with no success!

Do the USB ports break by connecting a smart phone??

Are there any chances to repair the USB? (e.g. replacing a fuse or so)

Thx,
Stefan D.

Jammy

Re: USB port broken!? CN03-03101B-01A-DE

Postby Jammy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:52 am

Hi,
For the USB slot problem, there may be some firmware problem with the USB.Could you provide a video to us.We try to solve the problem for you.
Regard.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”