Steering Wheel Controls issues S07 MTCC-KLD6-V2.97

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stuffedhaggis81

Steering Wheel Controls issues S07 MTCC-KLD6-V2.97

Postby stuffedhaggis81 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Hi all,

I have installed a S07 MTCC-KLD6-V2.97 on my Ford Mondeo mk 4 today. I am having some issue programming the steering wheel controls.

I have installed the canbus adaptor that came with the Stereo. Volume works but the left are right buttons appear to be back to from. For example, I need to push left to skip to the next song. Also, my Phone buttons will not work. So if I hit the answer button it will not pick up the call,

The app installed on the Stereo does not allow me to make changes.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”