external microphone not working

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cnehls

external microphone not working

Postby cnehls » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:44 pm

Hi!

I bought this device: http://www.amazon.de/PUMPKIN-Naviceiver ... B01C80SVG4
As there were too many cables and not enough space I went to the garage in the neighborhood and let them install the device.

Now I realized that the external microphone (I used the one which was delivered with the device) is not working, only the internal one. My question: Do I have to activate the external mic somewhere or should it be automatically activated when plugged?

Cheers

Chris

Jammy

Re: external microphone not working

Postby Jammy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:47 am

Hi chris,
For the external mic, normally we send it to our clients as a gift, cause our unit have the built in internal mic. When you plug the external mic, then it will work automatically, but if you close the external mic or mouth to the internal mic hole, sometime both the two mic work. So we suggest you don't use the external mic when the internal mic work well, or you can choose to use another high quality external mic to check. And you can plug our external mic into your phone to check if it's broken or just don't working well, hope you can understand.
Regards

cnehls

Re: external microphone not working

Postby cnehls » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:30 pm

Hi!
The internal mic works, but the quality is really bad. In most reviews I read that the external mic is much better. I guess that the external one is simply not connected correctly. I'll check that... Thankx!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”