Android Screen Mirror

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Colgad

Android Screen Mirror

Postby Colgad » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:37 am

Is there a way to mirror my Motorola Droid Turbo screen to the screen of the radio? I don't care how, Bluetooth, Wifi or USB.
Thanks!
Dave

Andy

Re: Android Screen Mirror

Postby Andy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:51 am

Hi there
Thank you for your reply!
Can you please tell me your Order Numberand Purchase Link so that we can check and give you suitable solution?
Regards!

Dominique

Postby Dominique » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:53 pm

Respectfully, to me that is strange. Why does he need to provide his order number for you to help him?

Colgad, this may help you.

http://clintonmann.com/blog/software-fo ... d-devices/

Andy

Postby Andy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:15 am

Hi there
I'm so so sorry for replying you late due to not work at the past few days, I hope you can understand.
Cause we sell different items with different Android systems, so first we need to define the item in their hands, and when did he bought, so that we can give the accurate solution!
Regards!

xda-mcu

Postby xda-mcu » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:30 am

hairy46chad

Postby hairy46chad » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:36 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Android System”