bricked RQ0253

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

sds2203

Re: bricked RQ0253

Postby sds2203 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:30 pm

:ugeek: Has there been any solution to the Daniel5008 problem? I have the same radio and the same thing is happening to me: the GPS does not work and the relog does not save the time. I tried to reinstall the firmware, I changed the antenna, I have seen the output gives 3.3v, but still not working. Do you have a solution?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:27 am

Hi,
Please first tell me your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions.
Regarding the problem of the problem of the GPS ,what navi map you are using and Does the GPS status page displays satellite reception?
Regarding the time memory problem,did your unit display the power off info when you plug out the car key?
Regards

sds2203

Postby sds2203 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:44 am

The purchase is made through the page of autopumpkin.com, and the order number is 100004558.
The program I use is Igo, which is the one that comes with the radio. If I try to see the status through GPS Test, no satellite appears. Although it is on, it shows the screen as if it did not catch anything. the message that puts the application is NO FIX (I send the image that would show, although this corresponds to a mobile and not to the radio, as it shows the same message)

Regarding the time, as soon as I take out the key, the radio turns off and I do not see any message of shutdown. When I put the key and give the contact, the radio starts from the beginning showing the logo, but the time shows it wrong.
At the time that gave the problem of GPS, also gave the problem of the time. before that, everything worked fine.

a greeting

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:32 am

Hi,
For the GPS problem, them mainboard should be broken,you can search the local professional for repairing. Sorry for unable to help you solve this problem.
For the time memory problem,you can swap the red wire and the yellow wire of the ISO cable.
Regards

thechukchee

Postby thechukchee » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Hello, i also have a bricked RQ0253 Radio from ebay ...buyer name... the_chukchee / it just worked about 1 week and then freezed to death... support on ebay gave no solutions and no return information... always excused and let me wait till buyer protection was gone... was not kool at least ipaid about 360 for this radio and got nothing as a one week working radio

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”