ALWAYS RESTART 2 TIMES 11-RQ0265 10.1 ENGLISH

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
buseroveloz

ALWAYS RESTART 2 TIMES 11-RQ0265 10.1 ENGLISH

Postby buseroveloz » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Hello,
I've been trying for a long time to make everything work, but I can not:
- When I start the car, it restarts 2 times due to load failure.
- Buy the module with the wiring so that you function the steering wheel keys but it is impossible to appear on the car screen welcome but nothing more.
- The back camera does not get it working and I already tried 2 and it sure works but nothing.
my vehicle is a Opel Zafira CDI of the year 2006.
You can give me the latest version of software to reload and some idea to get everything to work.
Thanks greetings.
Note: I am trying to look for the invoice to check the product purchased 16 months ago.

Jammy

Re: ALWAYS RESTART 2 TIMES 11-RQ0265 10.1 ENGLISH

Postby Jammy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:40 am

Hi,
you can try to flash the following firmware.
https://mega.nz/#F!cd1XEQBT!bpFEJtpzJBgi0mYQEWukNA
This unit cannot outputs anything to display on your car screen.Hope your kind understanding.
Regarding the problem of the back camera, do you mean that the unit switch to black screen when you put the car in reverse. If do, there should be some thing wrong with the CAM-IN wire(yellow RCA wire) or the power supply of the reverse camera.Did you try to change the yellow RCA wire?
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”