Radio Update?

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mikehenry1990

Radio Update?

Postby mikehenry1990 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:47 am

Ok hope pic above works, but I have purchased 2 of these radios and they both have had the same issue with sometimes working sometimes not working both in separate 2012 and a 2011 Hyundai Elantra I purchased these off amazon awhile back and are apparently an older pumpkin radio, Is there an update software for these systems and if not, Is there a way to get to the windows ce system so I can install a different system. I have tried to restore them both via the about menu.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”