Android 5.1 update for KD-C0247??

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sergioplucea

Android 5.1 update for KD-C0247??

Postby sergioplucea » Sun May 15, 2016 12:00 am

Hi ! I have the KD-C0247 unit installed in my car, and I have problems with my mic and my iphone 5S.
Do you have any update to solve this yet?

Thanks in advance.

Jammy

Re: Android 5.1 update for KD-C0247??

Postby Jammy » Mon May 16, 2016 9:01 am

Hi, could you please tell us more details about the mic and your phone issue?
Did the problem happened before or just recently?
Actually the firmware firmware do little help for the mic connection and sound quality.
Regards

sergioplucea

Re: Android 5.1 update for KD-C0247??

Postby sergioplucea » Mon May 30, 2016 4:02 pm

Hi, my problem with the hands free audio. People that I receive o make calls told me that they hear his voice repeated when they talk, and it´s impossible to talk fluidly.

This problem cames from the beggining, so is that for I´ve asked for a new firmaware version to try. Now I have installed the factory 4.4.4 version of android.
Do you have any new version of Android? Or in that case, you think you could give me a solution? I can´t use the phone function in my car for that problem, and I use it for work!! So i need to talk everyday....

Thanks in advance

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”