Need file for my unit

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

Csewhite

Re: Need file for my unit

Postby Csewhite » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:27 am

No I wanted original firmware but tired of driving around with a black screen because the files you sent me are definitely not compatible or corrupt somewhat so i used a firmware on xda which is a custom firmware that works with the unit flawlessly, the files you sent me appear to install like normal but they just boot up in to a black screen but If you can find original firmware that works on 5.1.1 with my unit please notify me.

Csewhite

Postby Csewhite » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:46 pm

Ive had sucess installing both roms you sent me by upgrading the mcu to kld 2.91 from another users post on this forum however the radio does not work with the mcu which makes me believe that the mcu i had was corrupt or the firmware you sent wasnt compatible with with my mcu in the first place please could you send me either the correct mcu for my unit or the firmware or both im very happy with the original firmware even if i cannot listen to the radio .

Csewhite

Postby Csewhite » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:15 am

Update ive managed to get my radio working by going by going in the factory settings and changing radio settings to tef6686 everything seems to be working fine

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”