no offline GPS included in my unit.

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stemo76

no offline GPS included in my unit.

Postby stemo76 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:12 pm

order ID 104-8564187-2037826 is fulfilled by Amazon model number 27-AQTU73-US1.

This didn't come with offline GPS Software, Since I have the google Pixel XL with Android 7 the easyconnect software also doesn't work. This leave me with no way to get navigation on the screen.

Where can I get iGo software for my unit and is there an upgrade to the easyconnect that works with Android 7.

https://goo.gl/photos/sjqGRVqxJhzKtFnBA

Jammy

Re: no offline GPS included in my unit.

Postby Jammy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:41 am

Hi,
This unit does not include the offline maps, it can use many kinds online maps, and there is a Google maps on the unit.
For the android 7 easyconnect, sorry that this unit does not support, we are trying to get a new easy connect app to make it work.
For the igo software, you can get it to use, it's free maps provided by the factory, here is the link for you.
https://mega.nz/#!Jc0XnSgQ!m1wI4_byJ_Tv ... OxOK07rBEs
Regards

stemo76

Postby stemo76 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:08 am

I will try the iGo application.

You should update your Amazon ad, it says GPS Navigation, unless you tether to your phone this isn't the case. US carriers rip customers off charging extra for tethering making it not a very common option.

Also if you know your easylink doesn't work with certain versions of android you should also list that as well. The two primary features I was looking for are now not available to me.

"In Dash GPS navigation system"
"mirror on this unit with your smartphone's online GPS."

stemo76

Postby stemo76 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:52 am

Are there instructions and north american maps I get for this?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:59 am

Hi,
Sorry for the delay reply due to the weekend.
For the maps instructions, please directly click the link, and please click DOWNLOAD through your browser to download the map software.
Then you will get a folder from it, just copy the folder into an USB stick which is not up to 32GB. Then all those download and copy job done.
Insert the USB stick with maps into USB cable of the head unit, go to ES File Explorer--UDisk to find the igo software, click it and follow the steps to finish the installation.
Regards

stemo76

Postby stemo76 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:55 am

I was able to do that but found no north American maps.

I was hoping I could copy the data to the head unit, is that possible?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:54 am

Hi,
Sorry for my mistake.
I gave the wrong European maps to you, here is the right North American maps to you.
https://mega.nz/#!kNlDmaxD!NevffC0C2y8O ... 8pvbQGS4Iw
You can go to the ES File Explorer to copy the data from external SD card or USB stick to the Nand Flash storage on the unit.
Regards

stemo76

Postby stemo76 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:27 am

thanks, I downloaded this new file and copied it to the unit, I now have offline navigation.

jamario.souza

Postby jamario.souza » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:17 am

Please, provide the link for South America Map, or Ecuador Map.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:38 am

Hi,
Any query ,you can contact the customer service where you bought the unit or directly write post to support@autopumpkin.com .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”