FM Radio and DAB Problem

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mx2stoke

FM Radio and DAB Problem

Postby mx2stoke » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:54 am

Hello, Sorry but my english is not the best, i buyed my Stereo from ebay: the Number on the cover-sticker is 11-RQ0267 Modellnumber S07, S/N d7011c200703120507e00a5133504b52 MUC:MTCC-KLD6-V2.91 Android 5.1.1 Krenel 3.0.101+, Build nr rk3188-userdebug 05082016.16:30:02
i have mount the DAB+ Box, at this moment i have lost my FM funtion, i tryed another Stereo every thing works fine. so it must be somthing wrong on my Pumpkin Stereo and i have another problem with the BAB app all works fine but if i turn of the egnition, in this App and i started again and now i can cange the cannels, it dostn mether if TA or Servicescan is turned on or off, so tryed to fix that with this update viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1078&p=4365&hilit=rq0267#p4365 but i believe thats the wrong way, n i have som little suggestion the maks me confus the translation for the Flashstorage to "Blitz" :for Example Interspeicher or simply "flash"
Thanks for the support greeting Melchior

Jammy

Re: FM Radio and DAB Problem

Postby Jammy » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:29 am

Hi,
Sorry for the trouble caused.
For the FM radio issue, could you please tell us when you bought this unit? Did the FM radio ever work well?
If you don't mind, here is the link of the original mcu file, you can install it to check.
https://mega.nz/#!YElSyAhK!qUmyJCjNHudQ ... 1zIx_xKsYA
For the DAB app, sorry for my poor understanding, does it have no memory when turn off the ignition and start again or the channel could not be changed?
You can delete the DAB app and reinstall it again from apkInstall--Install--oem--apk.
Regards

mx2stoke

Postby mx2stoke » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Thank´s,No problem, I bought it on 3 August 16 50Y90831JU151143M the FM Radior went until then quite well except the one button did not work, with the dab radio, he remembers the last chanel he can´t be changed after the reboot but not. I had install the dab app new but, it dosn´t
Greetings Melchior

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:11 am

Hi,
For the FM radio, did you install the mcu file?
With respect of your description, please first check if the problem caused by the stuck or broken button.
In order to provide you further help, would you mind take a video about the DAB, upload it to youtube, then send the link?
We will try to provide you positive solution.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”