Think i need another firmware - Still Slow System

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
f19ajw

Think i need another firmware - Still Slow System

Postby f19ajw » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:15 am

Original thread for issue

For the past few months I have been having a lot of speed issues. something I am still surprised is an issue....

An example.... The main feature of the system is for navigation. I have tried
Sygic
Igo
Google Maps
HERE wego
Waze

All of the above navigation software titles take a good 3 to 4 minutes to load sometimes... and sometimes crash on loading and has to be restarted.

Can you provide a solution for this. I have completely wipes the system and started again.. but still the same problem. You have provided a couple of updates before... one related to this speed problem if you look at previous comments.

Thanks, AJW

Jammy

Re: Think i need another firmware - Still Slow System

Postby Jammy » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:14 am

Hi,
very sorry for the your bad experience.
Could you show us a video about your problem?
We need to analyze the problem further more.
And did you change the mainboard?
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”