Firmware request / update

Technical file download link of PUMPKIN device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DaveUK

Firmware request / update

Postby DaveUK » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:25 am

Hello,

I bought Punpkin Android Radio for my Ford Mondeo. I downloaded and used for 6 months Here WeGo / Maps offline and there are perfect to use in UK and rest of Europe. Two days ago app crushed saying that there is no SD card and I restore to Factory settings as reinstall etc didnt help, now in GooglePlay store I cant install it as it says app wont work on my device. Please help!! iGo is not good to use in UK.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “File Download”