No screen mirroring

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
eze3000

No screen mirroring

Postby eze3000 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:08 pm

Hello I have 3 questions for you all:

First of all (before you ask for it) My order Order# on amazon was 112-7893316-5380254 :)

questions:
1) Is there any software update for my product?
2) Is there any way to mirror my android phone screen (moto X) to the product. I could connect them with no problem, but my phone's screen is not replicated into the stereo, so I have to watch and control audio from the phone (I am using the built in app in the stereo, called drive mode).
3) What are the requirements for new gps maps files? I mean, I want to get updated maps for Argentina, but I am not sure where I can get it, which format must it has and how to install it.

So far, the product is working pretty well (I bought it 1 year ago). Only 2 or 3 freezing when starting. But no problem.

thank you!!!

Jammy

Re: No screen mirroring

Postby Jammy » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:05 am

Hi,
1) The latest firmware for your product C0255 is the below link, you can download and install it.
https://mega.nz/#!9EljVZRC!zcFhEMAcOUiI ... 8FVlT0sKuo
But we have to remind you, normally we don't suggest our clients upgrade the firmware, cause it may lead some other problem.
2)Here is the link of easyconnected app which support the mirror function.
https://mega.nz/#!QdF1hCjQ!BWLIrBxeC8kY ... FxrjRUIPTM
3) About the new gps maps file, It does not support to update via website, but if we got new map file from the factory, we can send to you via email, all you need to do is just download and use it. If you can get the Argentina gps map from others, the format of the maps should be ".fbl", and you need to copy it to this path: contect/map.
Any question, you can also send email to our customer service email box "support@autopumpkin.com" when it's convenient for you.
Regards

eze3000

Re: No screen mirroring

Postby eze3000 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:29 pm

thank you very much for your response!!!..

for 1) is there any procedure to install the new firmware?
2) thanks, I will download and try.
3) thanks again, if you have a new version of argentina maps, i will appreciate if you send it to eze3000@hotmail.com

regards and great product and support!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”