mirroring problem

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
eze3000

mirroring problem

Postby eze3000 » Thu May 03, 2018 9:29 pm

Hello

I am experiencing some problems when I try to mirror my Iphone on the unit.

My autopumpkin device is an old version (S07), with android 4.4.4. and I have easyconnected app installed.

Basically, I can connect my phone to the stereo with no problem, but when I start mirroring the unit only shows a gray image, sometimes is changes to pink.. but never shows the real screen (I mean, it never shows my phone's screen).

I have updated easyconnedted to the latest version that I found, but I do not know if someone else suffered the same issue or if you know how to fix it (maybe with a new easyconnected app, or other similar app with the same capabilities)

Can someone help me?

thanks a lot

Jammy

Re: mirroring problem

Postby Jammy » Fri May 04, 2018 8:37 am

Hi, did you download the latest version from this link ?
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2756&p=12245#p12245
Regards

eze3000

Re: mirroring problem

Postby eze3000 » Sat May 05, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi Jammy, thanks for your reply, since my unit has android 4.4.4. I need to download the version of the first link but it is not longer available, can you re upload it to mega, so I can download it?
thanks

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”