Installed apps

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kd4yal

Installed apps

Postby kd4yal » Thu May 17, 2018 1:56 pm

Hello,

I am using the Android 8 model and after installing a app from Google play I am not able to find the shortcut to run the application.
Can someone please advise?

Hildipop

Re: Installed apps

Postby Hildipop » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:38 pm

I have the same problem. The first app I downloaded (Spotify) shows up, but the rest is in limbo somewhere. But they are somewhere since I can open them from the play store

Jammy

Re: Installed apps

Postby Jammy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:34 am

Hi,maybe you can click the RST button to reboot the unit.Somebody said they find the shortcut after did this step.Any query,you can contact our pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”