CN10-03201B "Extra Setting"

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fligg

CN10-03201B "Extra Setting"

Postby Fligg » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:47 am

Hey Everybody!

Could Anybody explain me the "Extra Setting" menu?
I mean what function is behind the points like "Door info"? When I select it and open it, it appears "öffnen / schließen" instead of "on / off" or something like this.
There are so many points which I don't understand.
Please make an overview of the points the costumer can change without any problems.
For example the backview cam, you can adjust it that just the auto symbol appears instead of the rear view.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Fligg

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”