10.1 inch Recovery

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SQueal

10.1 inch Recovery

Postby SQueal » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:52 pm

I have messed around with a few apps and settings and think I have messed something up. Could someone let me know how I get into recovery mode to that I can reset it back to as it was when I first got it.

I have a 10.1inch PX3 with 7.1.2 (2Gb). I have looked around and found some videos for other models of people doing it by holding in the pwr with a paperclip, but mine doesn't have that, it just as a rst (theirs had both).

Thank you for any help

Jammy

Re: 10.1 inch Recovery

Postby Jammy » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:45 am

Hi,if you want to reset it back to as it was when you first got it,you can directly enter settings - back up &reset - factory data reset .
If you want to enter into recovery mode,here is an video for your reference. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_lTLMDfOOs
In the video, you need hold pressing the reset button for nearly 10s or after you hear the beep ,loosen the button.
More query ,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com .you need to tell them your order nubmer or ebay buyer id so that they can confirm your unit model.
Regards

SQueal

Re: 10.1 inch Recovery

Postby SQueal » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:55 pm

Thanks for the reply, I have tried to hold in the reset button to enter recovery mode, I have tried it for 10s and longer but it never beeps like in the video, is there something else?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”