Phone call audio default to phone.

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Conor

Phone call audio default to phone.

Postby Conor » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Model SKU ND0572B

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 phone with latest updates connected to my Pumpkin with Bluetooth.

When I make or receive a phone call the audio for the call is defaulting to the phone speakers and I have to press the icon to transfer call audio to car speakers and Pumpkin microphone. Is there a setting to alter this or an update to fix this?

Jammy

Re: Phone call audio default to phone.

Postby Jammy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:12 am

Hi,
call.png
call.png (446.13 KiB) Viewed 636 times

Conor

Re: Phone call audio default to phone.

Postby Conor » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:35 am

Thanks for the reply, I found what the problem was. I had already enabled the Pumpkin for calls as you've posted above so it wasn't that.

If anyone else has the same problem with their Ford car, on my Mondeo even though you remove the factory head unit the Ford bluetooth module is still active and as I'd not unpaired my phone from t my phone was still connecting to that for voice calls as well as the Pumpkin. That is why I had to switch the audio to the Pumpkin head unit. I unpaired the Ford bluetooth and all is now working properly.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”