Factory settings

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kostas-Gr

Factory settings

Postby Kostas-Gr » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:16 pm

Hello.
I have a Pumpcin device S/N: 8701191817000f0507e00a5133504b52.
Please can you tell me the code that i can factory settings mode?

Jammy

Re: Factory settings

Postby Jammy » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:48 am

Hi, in fact i can not confirm your unit just through that series of number. However, you can try these: 3368 or 126 or 888 or 0000. More query, you can contact the seller or the pumpkin customer service.
I suggest you attach these information:
Your order ID&order date:
The details of the issue(when did it happen&what happened&what did you try to do to fix it);
Attachments(It couldn't be better if you would provide us with pictures or video link);
It will help us understand the issue and provide you right solution.
Your car model and made years;
You phone model and system version(if it is regarded);
The rest of the supplement.
Regards

Kostas-Gr

Postby Kostas-Gr » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:16 pm

Hello Jammy.

The reason that I want to factory setting is that I can not use the navigator. May I am wrong, so please listen to me.
At 20 March 19 i contact with onlinestore@autopumpkin.com us you told me.
After one day he asks me where and when i bouht the radio. Same day I answered to dim but now 3 days he did not communicate with me. So Please if you can help me.
I bought from ali express order number 77785818585481 at 2016
After that I download a program maps “Here we go” and navigation works perfect. Before some days I tried to download the google maps. But first I erase the “Here we go” program.
After that I cannot load the navigator. I tried again the here we go and other maps but… the same. All other systems work perfectly and only the navigator has the issue.
Also I went settings/gps/gps monitor and I saw one or two bars and rarely more than 3 is it correct?
Please I need to fix it because I am going to run a big trip the next days.
Thank you, Kostas

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:39 am

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
OK,I have informed our customer service follow your question.
Please pay attention to your Ali account message.
You can also contact the seller now,I guarantee there will have one to serve you.
As we are sorry but autopumpkin is not same company and they will not manage other than web complains.
Sorry.

Regards,
Jam

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”