A problem and Root request

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Edik

A problem and Root request

Postby Edik » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Hello,
is there any Way to Root this Model:

and second Question is that I have a Problem with the Spotify App, that i cant save the Songs on the SD, because the Display is to Small, to confirm the Copy Request of the APP. Means i dont see and cant touch the "OK" button, after I select my SD Card. here is a Picture below:

is there any Way to fix that? I already tried to change the resolution and tried rotate the screen, but both dont work.

Jammy

Re: A problem and Root request

Postby Jammy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:48 am

Hi,
For this model root, at first, the factory suppliers don't allow to root the model, and they say that it will break the warranty.
And there is not the way to root the model from us, I just know few people who are some electrician engineer and well known the android system do it successfully.
The file from the third party apps has the default download path on our unit, only a few compatible apps can be installed into the SD card and work with our unti.
Regards

Edik

Postby Edik » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:53 pm

Spotify support would be a huge UP, because its a briliant way of listening music in the car. It would also be nice if i could use the Tune switch to play previous or next song title on Spotify.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:25 am

Hi,
It will be available that the third party app could be controlled by the Tune switch in the future.
Regards

uudruid74

Postby uudruid74 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:45 am

If you know your way around a Linux command line, I can tell you how to go about rooting the unit. Email me uudruid74@gmail.com. Understand that messing things up will likely permanently brick the unit, so you take all responsibility. That said, people LOVE how my unit sounds with Viper4Android!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”