IR reveiver

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dudleian

IR reveiver

Postby Dudleian » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:21 am

My order number is KDE20150910127 and I am moving it to a Mazda Bongo that does not have steering wheel controls. I have seen infrared steering wheel controls - can an IR receiver be connected to the head unit?

Jammy

Re: IR reveiver

Postby Jammy » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:29 am

Hi,
We don't have this kind order number, please double check it.
If you bought the unit from amazon, you can send us the amazon order number.
And from the ebay, you must have the ebay buyer/user ID.
Regards

Dudleian

Postby Dudleian » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:46 am

Sorry, order number should be 100000685

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:32 am

Hi,
You may misunderstood the IR receiver on the head unit, it's used for controlling the function on the head unit, such as volume up/down when playing music, it does not matter with the steering wheel control.
Cause this unit W0237 is an universal model which can only support the steering wheel control based on analog resistance signal, not the canbus control steering wheel. Hope your understanding.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”