External Mic doesn't work

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fietlefsen

External Mic doesn't work

Postby Fietlefsen » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:12 am

Hi there,
I've successfully installed my new Pumpkin AS0171B-01D Device in my car and everything seems to work flawlessly except the external mic.
It seems that only the internal one sends any signal, the external send nothing.
I've already replaced the mic with another tested one, but it doesn't work also.
The connectors looks good (not measured yet) and are correctly connected, so my questions is if it is possible that this depends on a firmware, software or configuration problem ?
Or maybe the Adapter Cable phone jack ?
Or at worst the device ?
my pumpkin order number is 500004141 .

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”