Pumpkin Android 8 latest Updates and hissing noise

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MaRtInW2

Pumpkin Android 8 latest Updates and hissing noise

Postby MaRtInW2 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:30 pm

Dear Sir or Madame,

I bought a Pumpkin Android Headunit of eBay (Article Number from eBay: 273122821695).
Everything is working fine, except that I got a hissing noise on my speakers (very present throught the Tweeters). I double checked the wiring, grounds and RCA cables. The only time the hissing noise disapperas is when I set the Volume on the Headunit to Zero (0). Is there a problem with the Headunit itself or is there maybe an Update availabe.

I'm attaching a picture of the Software installed on my unit.
By the way, my car is a Honda Accord CU2 Build in 2010.

Best Regards
Martin
Attachments
20180822_001052_resized.jpg
20180822_001052_resized.jpg (283.45 KiB) Viewed 583 times

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”