AS0274B-08A 10.1" Android 8.0 Power Plug

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Venom

AS0274B-08A 10.1" Android 8.0 Power Plug

Postby Venom » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:28 am

Hi,
I just received the Pumpkin 10.1 inch Android 8.0 Car Stereo Double Din AS0274B-08A.
The main harness with speaker and power leads has a plug at the end.
Am I supposed to cut off this plug when I install this radio or was it supposed to come with the plug with bare wires?
Thanks for any help

Jammy

Re: AS0274B-08A 10.1" Android 8.0 Power Plug

Postby Jammy » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:01 am

Hi,
there should be an ISO cable in the package.
About this issue ,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com.
You need to tell them your order number or ebay id so that they can confirm your unit .You can show the picture to them.If the cable is wrong, they can change for you.
Regards

Venom

Re: AS0274B-08A 10.1" Android 8.0 Power Plug

Postby Venom » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:12 am

I did some research online and apparently it is common for these Android radios to have this ISO Plug on them.. I found the correct plug on Amazon so that I don't need to cut off the ISO Plug on the harness. I think you should mention that you need that in the radio description on Amazon.. Now I have to wait another couple of days to install it...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”