Touch screen stop working

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pedrodasilva

Touch screen stop working

Postby pedrodasilva » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:44 pm

So, after 20 mounts of buying my unit the center of touch screen stop responding.
I have to use an usb mouse to put directions in gps. Do you guys have any solution to this issue? I dont think its a sofware problem, i have send videos to suport center and dont have any kind of solution to this problem.
my orders number is 100001985 model:RQ0269E with parrot bluetooth module from your german store
Wait for reply, best regards
Pedro

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”