Stuck button

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Slimited1993

Stuck button

Postby Slimited1993 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:32 pm

Hi all.

I am new to this forum as everything has been working fine until now.

I purchased a kitkat 4.4 unit for my wife's Mercedes w245 some two to three years ago and all has been fine until about three weeks ago. The radio has been getting worse in not being listenable. Recently the reversing cam just flashes on then the screen returns to the home screen. Now the radio is the same flashes on then back to the home screen not allowing us to use the app. This happens for the CD and the music options. The button at the bottom left hand corner is permanently pressed, i.e a green circle around the car icon!!! See picture below.

I would try a factory reset but I can't find out how to do this. This may or may not solve my problem.

Has anyone got any ideas on what's gone wrong and how I can resolve this problem.

Thanks for any help.

20190210_155944.jpg

Slimited1993

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”