Bug in iGo software?

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
villadsen

Bug in iGo software?

Postby villadsen » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:16 pm

Hello,
I have the 8 Inch Flush Panel Pure Android 4.4 HU for Volkwagen, and it seems that there is a bug in the iGo GPS software. I am not able to turn of the screensaver while using the GPS. I have found the setting to turn on and off the screensaver, and it is set to off, but the screensaver keeps coming.
Please advise if there is a way to disable the screensaver. Thx
Thomas V.

Andy

Re: Bug in iGo software?

Postby Andy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:38 am

Hi there
Sorry for replying you late due to not work at weekend.
Could you please record a short video to show us the issue? Because this is the first time we met a problem like this. Please upload video to youtube.com, and share the link here to check, ok?
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”