DVD sound to rear speakers?

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
villadsen

DVD sound to rear speakers?

Postby villadsen » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:23 pm

Hello,
I have 8 Inch Flush Panel Pure Android 4.4 for VW. While watching DVD on the headrests I can not figure out how to send the DVD sound to the rear speaker output. Instead the sound is coming from the front speakers. It must be possible to only send it to the rear speaker output. Pleas advise how to do it.
Regards
Thomas V.

Andy

Re: DVD sound to rear speakers?

Postby Andy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:36 am

Hi there
Sorry for replying you late due to not work at weekend.
Could you please provide us your order number and purchase link so that we can check what item you have bought from us? Cause only judge from the title, we can't define that and give you accurate solution!
Regards!

villadsen

Postby villadsen » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:27 am

It is this one: with order no 500000226
Regards
Thomas V.

Andy

Postby Andy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:41 am

Hi there
Thank you for your reply!
For this DVD player, the sound of DVD function shold comes out from 4 speakers, maybe is there any setting wrong on the EQ setting? Could you mind go to setting---amplifier to check the sound field of it setted wrong? If it is still not work, can you please reset the radio to check by press the RST hole on the front panel to check? And your car have 4 speakers?
Regards!

villadsen

Postby villadsen » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:01 am

I have already tried to reset.
There is a pair of cables marked front and a pair marked rear. They are both connected to the same plug into the radio. The DVD sound which I can hear in the main speakers is also coming out of the cables marked front. There is no sound coming out of the cables marked rear. I have been into the equlizor and the dot indicating the sound is placed in the middle of the car. How should I set the amplifier?
Regards
Thomas V.

Andy

Postby Andy » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:33 am

Hi there
Sorry for replying you late due to different working time!
Do you mean all function sound does not come out from rear speakers? Or you only mean the DVD function?
Regards!

villadsen

Postby villadsen » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:08 pm

Hello again,
I figured the sound from DVD. In the equilizer I can set it to rear only and the the DVD sound only comes out in the rear speakers, but then I can not hear my blutooth phone or my GPS navigation in the front speakers. Is it possible to set it so that I hear DVD in the rear and blutooth/navigation in the front?
Regards
Thomas V.

Andy

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:24 am

Hi there
Really sorry for replying you late, cause I was ill and rest in hospital where there is no internet for right ear surgery, and my colleague forget to reply you here, hope you can understand!
I'm sorry but the device do not support that.
Best Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”