bluetooth problems

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nekolas

bluetooth problems

Postby nekolas » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:52 am

Hello

I have problems with the Bluetooth app, since I can make calls and receive them but does not work the microphone, my phone is an MI4 xiaomi Android M, I would like to know if there is another app or an update of it, since it takes giving problems since always and with that mobil also as android 4.4.4 probe I doubt either version, another app you can use? is there any update?

Thank you

my sistem info

Andy

Re: bluetooth problems

Postby Andy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:01 am

Hi there
Thank you for your message!
But it seems that we can not open the link you sent to me, could you mind direct attach the photo on the attachments?
And for the mic, the radio is already built in a mic to support the BT calling function. And it can also support to connect external mic to use. Could you mind try both to check the results and let me know?
Regards!

nekolas

Postby nekolas » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:14 am

hi

i upload the photo to mega

i know the radio have a micro but dont work i don't have other micro

thanks

nekolas

Postby nekolas » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:56 am

Hello

Here I go to mega image, I have not tried with other micro because I have also as you say this integrated it should not be used, also give me account well not receive incoming calls, but the Bluetooth options are null or very limited cannot be anything you can use another app that I get another different will not let me activate the Bluetooth There is a way to get more options as a cell phone or any app that I can give better results?

https://mega.nz/#!5MZlnACL!nP90F9y35sog ... Ol8EwR_vdQ

Andy

Postby Andy » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:50 am

Hi there
Sorry for replying you late due to not work at weekend.
I'm sorry but you can only use the built in Bluetooth APP, because that is special modified APP for the BT module built into the radio. So you can't use other BT app to work with it. If you do not have an external mic, we could arrange a free mic to send to you to use, but you need to tell me your order number so that we can arrange.
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”