Touch button home

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mahernandezv

Touch button home

Postby mahernandezv » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:49 pm

good morning,
I wanted to ask if you can help me with the following problem.

I have the unit rk3188 mtcb-kld6-v2.86 in Android 4.4.4 29032016 and it turns out that the touch button home is activated only, without having to press it and it returns to the home screen, this happens every so often, I can not have applications active.
Would they have any solution?
Thank you

Jammy

Re: Touch button home

Postby Jammy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:48 am

Hi,
do you mean that the touch button home is often activated autormatically?
If yes,you can first try to use a thin stick to click the RST hole to reset the unit.
Please first tell me your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions.
Regards

mahernandezv

Re: Touch button home

Postby mahernandezv » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi,

I will try with RST hole to reset the unit, I have not used that option, I have only restored it from the Android menu and from download mode and the problem still persisted.

The unit purchased by buying on ebay item number 161859857203 with acquired on April 12, 2016 by the user marher-piuz8lvy. (Quad Core Android 4.4.4 Car DVD Player For 2006-2011 Honda Civic GPS Stereo LHD).

Thanks very much

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”