KD-C0234 can not install new apps

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
adamgu

KD-C0234 can not install new apps

Postby adamgu » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:59 am

I bought KD-C0234 6.2 inch on Aug 2015.
Last week , everything is ok but i can not find the original GPS navigation app and also the time automatically changed back to Beijing Time.
So I use file manage app to find the GPS app in the MINI sd card and began to install. The machine began to install and then go to dead. I tried several times and it always went dead. I tried other third party apps and they seemed same situations.

All factory apps work well. Please let me know how to solve the problem.
my order id from pumpkin on Amazon is Order ID 105-6318465-4461828.

Thank you !

Adam

Jammy

Re: KD-C0234 can not install new apps

Postby Jammy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:51 am

Hi Adam,
Regarding your issue, could you please follow the below video to check?
Please do it step by step:
1、Long press the RST about 15 seconds,then release the RST,hear 1 "beep";
2、Press the pow button and the “RST” in the same time for 15 seconds, then release the RST (but don't release the pow button ), you would hear 3 "beep";
3、Keep pressing the pow button about 10 seconds, see the recovery manual or something,hear one "beep" then release the pow button.

If this does not help, would you mind take a short video and send the link to us?
We will try to give you solution.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”