Caller ID

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Blitz

Caller ID

Postby Blitz » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:34 pm

Hi
My order number was 100000706
Recently fitted my RQ0364E

My question is.

The phone book is showing ok on the Parot software but when someone phones only the number is displayed on the head unit and not the callers name even though it's in the contacts. Is this feature not supported?

Thank You

Jammy

Re: Caller ID

Postby Jammy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:14 am

We checked you issue on the same Parrot software, when my colleague call me, the unit shown his name, could you please double check it?
If possible, would you mind take a short video and upload it to Youtube, then send the link to us? we will check it and try to help you solve it.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”