Nissan SWC

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dicky Dey

Nissan SWC

Postby Dicky Dey » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:40 am

Hi can anybody help? I have a Nissan X Trail 2006. I bought a pumpkin 7.1 android hu. This I have fitted and really pleased with the hu. I used a connects.2 harness to fit the hu which came with an interface for the steering controls. Try as I may I cannot get them to work. I cannot even get to the selection screen. I know the radio is fine and the SWC controls work. Does it need the interface or do I need to wire the radio SWC wires into the harness directly.
Your help greatly appreciated

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”