Pumpkin 11-RQ0276E touch screen issue

Frequently asked questions and answers

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Teiva

Pumpkin 11-RQ0276E touch screen issue

Postby Teiva » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:41 am

Hello Jammy,

I have a Pumpkin 11-RQ0276E and I've been terribly disappointed with it and would not recommend it because It is so slowwwwwwww.. Each time maps and Spotify open the unit wants to terminate the processes and sometime it takes 15 minutes to get things going. Ok, now onto my issue.

My issue over the past 3 months is that the left buttons don't work anymore except for the 'reset' button. The touch screen works only in some parts of the screen -- It works about 1cm from the top of the screen for about 1cm, then the rest doesn't work. In the follow ASCII Pic the areas with the '/' symbol don't work.

ASCII PIC of the SCREEN
------------------------------------
|////////////////////////|
|<- this area works ->|

The driver wheel button works so I can change the radio station but only to change the radio.

I have reset it to factory default by pressing the 'Rest' button on the left of the screen for about 20 seconds, then it gave me the following screenshots.
Pumpkin_Factory_reset_screen.JPG
Pumpkin_Factory_reset_screen.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 573 times

I was able to select 'wipe all data/factory and cache reset' by short-pressing the 'Reset' button to navigate down the selection and by long-pressing to select it. It wipe everything and rebooted and I still the same issue.

Unit version info
-------------------
MCU = MTCC-KLD6-V2.97
Android= 5.1.1 (1024*600)
Build Number = rk3188-userdebug 14092016 12:18:29
Kernel version = 3.0.101+ root@xuchun #34, Tues Sep 13 19:02:33 CST 2016

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Configuration”