Android 8.0 unit AE0373B and Sub-woofer control

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gcm1403

Android 8.0 unit AE0373B and Sub-woofer control

Postby gcm1403 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:44 pm

Hello,
My first post and I have not even received my Android 8.0 Octacore unit yet, AE0373B, but I am looking forward to setting it up.

I am going to connect a powered under seat subwoofer to it, I guess connecting the signal with the provided subwoofer out RCA plug. I assume this is a stereo (2 channel plug), that requires a splitter cable to the sub RCA inputs (2).

Also, can you tell me if this android unit has a Power Control output to turn the sub on/off with the headunit?

otherwise how is this done?

Many thanks

Jammy

Re: Android 8.0 unit AE0373B and Sub-woofer control

Postby Jammy » Tue May 22, 2018 6:30 am

Hi,
yes . There is no alone power switch to sub.While you switch the acc off ,the sub wire from our unit also is cut out.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”