No sound from Pumpkin AE0273B

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Robc

No sound from Pumpkin AE0273B

Postby Robc » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:49 pm

Juts installed this unit i bought from AliExpress Order Number: 93026429447318.
I get alternator whine and popping when i turn the head lights on through all speakers. None of the speakers put out any sound (radio, media etc.)
the only speaker that works is the subwoofer. rear speakers which i have running of the deck power do not work just static, front speakers that run off the low level inputs running to an amplifier running to front speakers no sound just alternator whine. Just replaced my sont unit with this unit and it was 100% working fine. please advise a solution. I was vary hesitate in buying one of these units, and i am disappointed.

Jammy

Re: No sound from Pumpkin AE0273B

Postby Jammy » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:58 am

Hi,
sorry that i don't understand your issue you described.
Could you mind show me an video to help understand your issue ?
Regards

Robc

Postby Robc » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:35 pm

Its ok I got the sound to work. Though I am getting the low hissing noise which is not affected by volume that seems to be quite common from these units. It will go away when volume is at 0. Has there been a fix fr it yet?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:38 am

Hi,you can consider adding a magnet ring filter to the power cable (the yellow wire and the red wire) .
image.png
image.png (205.44 KiB) Viewed 1021 times

Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”