RQ0253 loses GPS connection

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marmio

RQ0253 loses GPS connection

Postby marmio » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello,

I have trouble with the GPS connection of my RQ0253 unit. Most of the time it works perfect, but sometimes it suddenly completely loses the signal, even if I am in the same place. Sometimes this only happens for a second or a minute and then it receives a signal again, but sometimes it doesn't receive a signal again at all.

I have mounted the GPS Antenna which was supplied with the unit at the front of the dashboard .

Here is a video which shows the device losing the signal two times within a minute, despite the signal being perfect the rest of the time and the car standing still . Of course this is not much of a problem if it is only for a second, but often it is much longer.

Jammy

Re: RQ0253 loses GPS connection

Postby Jammy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:57 am

Hi,
Regarding your issue, we can send you a new android board to solve this problem.
Please tell us your order number or buyer ID, then we can provide you the best solution.
Regards

marmio

Postby marmio » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:56 am

Is there no other way? Is it definately the fault of the android board?
I bought the device from german ebay, order number 272255948864.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:58 am

Hi, our technician said that it's the android board fault, please trust us.
We ever helped another clients solve the same problem with replacing the android board.
Please contact our ebay customer service or write to this email box "support@autopumpkin.com"
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”