SKU: ND0376B - engine RPM-synced wheeze from the speakers, sound disappering when ignition is off and battery drain

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Keelhaul

SKU: ND0376B - engine RPM-synced wheeze from the speakers, sound disappering when ignition is off and battery drain

Postby Keelhaul » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:08 am

Hi,

I've made another attempt to upgrade my trusty old (but slow) 11-RQ0367E and bought a ND0376B.

Anyway, here are my three issues/questions:

1) The ND0376B outputs sound with Dynaudio, which is good. However, When I turn off ignition, the sound disappears (while the unit is still working) and won't re-appear until I pull the key, causing the unit to power down, and then turn on ignition again? My old 11-RQ0367E keeps playing music until the configured shutdown interval kicks in and the unit powers down. Is there a way to make it continue playing when I turn off ignition (but keep the key in the lock)?

2) There is a whistling sound in the speakers, whose pitch gets high when the engine revs faster. This is something that wasn't happening on my old unit. Is there a way to fix this?

3) While installing and configuring the ND0376B, the battery got drained to a point where the engine would no longer start. Is the power drain of the ND0376B much more than the 11-RQ0367E? Can it be used safely with the engine off at all, then?

Thank you!

Jammy

Re: SKU: ND0376B - engine RPM-synced wheeze from the speakers, sound disappering when ignition is off and battery drain

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:58 am

Hi,
1.do you mean the sound disappear while the car key in the acc position ?
2.what is your car model and years ? Could you mind show me an video about this issue and the first issue ?
3.we don't suggest our clients use the unit without starting the engine for a long time ,because it really will drain up the battery.The power of the ND0376 a little higher than the RQ0367 ,but that isn't the cause of the draining issue.Did the unit automatically power off when you plug the car key out ?
Regards

Jammy

Re: SKU: ND0376B - engine RPM-synced wheeze from the speakers, sound disappering when ignition is off and battery drain

Postby Jammy » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:34 am

Hi,
1.i understand you.Because the power of ND0376 is a little high, so the vehicle find this and turn off your amplifier automatically to save electricity .
2. you can try to enter settings -factory settings -(3368) - other page and set the amplifier as -15db. See picture.
noise.png
noise.png (29.02 KiB) Viewed 1077 times

Regards

Keelhaul

Postby Keelhaul » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:37 am

I've set the amp to -15 dB, but unfortunately, the whistling remains unchanged:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdoXkb3mCNg

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:23 am

Hi, thanks for your video first.
Sorry that there is no way to fix this whistling sound .Hope your kind undetstandings.
Regards

Keelhaul

Postby Keelhaul » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:45 am

I see. Thanks anyway...

Fortunately, there is still time to return the unit.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”