Some apps crashing on AE0273B unit

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Minotaur

Some apps crashing on AE0273B unit

Postby Minotaur » Sat May 26, 2018 3:05 am

Hi all.
Liking the unit, however some apps are crashing whenever I try to launch them. Not included apps, but Play Store apps:

Blackvue - https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .blackvuec
AddInsight - https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... addinsight

I'm not sure where the issue is. The apps both run on my Galaxy s7 Edge, however that is only running Android 7, not 8
Is there anything I should check on the Pumpkin unit that might be causing these to crash?

Tlongdon

Re: Some apps crashing on AE0273B unit

Postby Tlongdon » Wed May 30, 2018 10:48 am

Me too.

Most noticeable is BBC iPlayer Radio which is no longer functioning at all. It will open, you press something, it crashes.

And this is after installing / uninstalling many times.

gcm1403

Postby gcm1403 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:58 am

Did you guys get a resolution to the BBC iplayer radio App continually crashing?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:36 am

Hi all ,
many third party apps in the play store are program based on the phone android system. As you know , there are some difference between the phone and car stereo ,at least the different screen resolution. These are the reasons why some part of the third party app doesn't works well with the car stereo . Hope your kind understandings.
Any query,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com .
You need to tell them your order number or ebay id so that they can confirm your unit . I suggest you show them an short video to help them understand your query and find the cause.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”