12-C0252 change boot logo

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wilesd

12-C0252 change boot logo

Postby wilesd » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:56 pm

I recently purchased a 12-C0252 7" 4.4 head unit. overall very pleased with it. I had to go for this model due to the limited space available to install a double din unit in a Jaguar X-Type

I have a couple of questions though.

I've tried changing the boot logo in factory settings but 'Jaguar' is not an option in the pre-installed logos. Is it possible to install my own logo? If so how is this done and what format/dimensions does the logo need to be?

Also a little disappointed to not find a Microphone included or any Navigation software...all the other models seem to ship with iGo Nav software and a bundled microphone. Is this normal with the 12-C0252 unit?

Thanks.

Jammy

Re: 12-C0252 change boot logo

Postby Jammy » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:52 am

Hi, could you please tell us your order number?
About the boot logo, sorry that this unit does not support to customize the boot logo.
From our website ad, you can find that this unit does not come with an external mic.
If you want to use the offline free maps, we can send you the maps from the factory.
And you can also use the online maps, such as Google map and waze.
Regards

wilesd

Postby wilesd » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:14 am

Hi Jammy,

I purchased my unit form Amazon on Order #202-9552858-0217169

Reason i asked about the Mic was that the package contents on the website varies from the package I received anyway. Website shows that an 8Gb USB stick is supplied and I didn't receive this either....hence I asked about Mic.

Can you please confirm that my Unit is running the latest software version as I do have issues with some apps crashing (EQ Settings mainly)

Attachment shows build info of my unit.
20160801_231322.jpg
20160801_231322.jpg (252.04 KiB) Viewed 2289 times

Thanks,

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:38 am

Hi,
The package content of the unit includes the 8GB USB stick, but without the mic, could you please check it?
If you double checked the package but still does not find the 8GB USB stick, you can contact our customer service to get it.
About the apps crashing issue, you can follow the below steps to recovery the system to check, hope some help.

Turn on the unit, then use sticker to short press the RST hole on the front panel, then short press twice the middle button,
then long press the middle button, then the radio will automatically restore the system.Please see below video which help you how to operate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPI52QXAJDs

If the problem still happens, could you please take a video, upload it to youtube, then send the link to us?
We will try to provide you positive solution.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”