Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

Re: Need Advice to Buy

Postby 1001 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Thanks.

And can i plug this cable ?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Auto-PKW-AUX-USB ... 1596983363

or this one http://www.ebay.de/itm/USB-AUX-Kabel-Wi ... 1877209934

So i can use the original usb interface build in AQVW71 ? Can i can use my aux-in port too ?

I have on my fabia oem aux-in but not oem usb-port. Work the oem aux-in automaticaly with AQVW71 ? If not, can i plug this connector on ebay link over this text ?

And on other android unit from autopumpkin, there are some, who contents twin-usb ports such this one http://www.autopumpkin.de/autoradio-mit ... l?___SID=U
Can i buy the twin usb (3g and usb slot marked as "2" on the picture ) extra and plug this on AQVW71 unit ?

Because i need minimum two usb ports, but i dont have the oem usb port from vw. AQWV71 has only one normal usb port and one usb plug for the oem wire.

Hope i can explain well what i mean ? :)

The connector is this one Image (the white connector with 12 pin)

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:43 am

Hi,
You can use original usb interface build in AQVW71, as you can see from our listing.
And the AQVW71 has the aux-in RCA cable which you can use the AUX function, but it does not support your original aux-in port.
If you want to use the twin-usb ports, the AQVW71 can support the UBS hub which has two or more USB ports.
The other android 5.1 unit RQ0368 can support the original aux-in port, but it does not have the connector for your original USB port.
The head unit from different suppliers have different special USB ports which can not be used for each other. Hope your understanding.
Regards

Postby 1001 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:04 am

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:51 am

Hi,
We don't sell it, but you can search it from ebay or amazon store.
Here is a link for your reference.
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... ds=USB+hub
Regards

Postby 1001 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:35 am

Ah ok, o normal usb hub. I was not sure if the headunit can handle with passive usb hub. But you say, it can. I buy the headunit today and hope a well product. I will ignore little mistakes.

Postby 1001 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:06 pm

Hi Jammy, i get the AQVW71. Bought the twinfakra Adapter from Pumpkin too. Connect the HU, have a good mic-speech quality. Radio-Antenna works fine. But....: The PDC did not work. I test every "Can-bus Type". Raise, Hi World and the others. My PDC and other "Car-Info are not working with AQVW71.

I wish there is a solution, because this is my second pumpkin unit and i want to keep it. Hope you can help me.

Before i buy the aqvw71, i bought the RQ0368E. You can remember viewtopic.php?f=13&t=915

The RQ0368E did not work with the canbus. which was included on the package.
Then pumpkin support sends me this canbus adapter Canbus(Z0011), and it worked with RQ0368E . But the radioband-quality was poor, so i send it back to amazon.
But i wanted to buy a another pumpkin unit. So i bought the aqvw71 (ebay 182306048939 ). And the android-twin fakra adapter from pumkin too (amazon 306-2533071-4099502)

But this unit did not work well with my skoda fabia combi II (5J) build in 2010.

The RQ0368E with the canbus Z0011 was be able to show me the correct PDC, temperature, engine rpm, battery voltage, status of fuel, status of handbrake, information about seatbelt and information about the opened doors .

AQVW71 shows me only the opened doors and about seatbeld correctly. All other datas are empty :/ But the missing pdc is very bad.
Please ask the engineers about a solution. I will not send my unit back again, i need a new naviceiver. Why it shouldnt from pumpkin.

And the easy connected app is bugy. I want to deactivate it, but i cant. On first start, i choose "start the app with unit". Now i cant forbid this app to start with head unit. I will not use easy connected, but it interrupts on differently times the work at the head unit

I thought about the factory-reset for the head unit. But if i try to set factory settings and clear all data from me, it wants a password. The password 1617 did not work to use factory-reset. I think anybody set another password to protect he head unit against factory reset. ?? Any Idea ?
Attachments
19.jpg
19.jpg (58.04 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
17.jpg
17.jpg (103.74 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
18.jpg
18.jpg (80.49 KiB) Viewed 2731 times
20.jpg
20.jpg (72.63 KiB) Viewed 2731 times

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:34 am

Hi,
For the PDC information, it should the canbus box has problem, could you please tell us your ebay buyer/user ID?
We can arrange to send you a new canbus box and try to help you solve the problem.
You can directly contact the ebay customer service or write to our email box "support@autopumpkin.com"
For the easy connect app, you can go to the CarSettings--Factory settings(1617)--Feature Setting to cancel the selected "Easy connected" option.
And you can also go to the Settings--Apps to force to stop the running app.
For the factory reset, the password is 888888.
Regards

Postby 1001 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:28 am

the easy connect app is on factory settings deactivated now, but is starting automatically if i connect the hu with tethering or bluetooth. if the hu lost a connection and connect again, the easy connect app starts again and interrupt the work of hu. thats very bad sometimes.
the password to clear all data and do a factory reset, 888888 does not work for AQVW71. it says wrong password

On Radio modus, there is every time a noise in background. and i bought and installed the https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01CQT ... UTF8&psc=1 pumpkin adapter but the adapter did not solve this problem.

the both left and right arrow buttons (forward and reverse) will not work clearly. if i press one time, the music is getting faster and i can not to trouble it to normal speed, so i have to start the mediaplayer app or the dvd app again.
am waiting for the correct canbus but i think not, that there be a canbus problem. i think these mistakes or failures are because bad programmed os on this unit and hope there will be an firmware and os update.

i installed navigon from amazon underground, but was not be able to download germany map due the storage space limitations.

hope i can help you for troubleshooting

Postby 1001 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:11 am

Hello, please feedback my other post above this

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:25 am

Hi,
The password for the factory reset is 1234, sorry for my mistake.
For the radio background noise, please check if you connect the red thin wire from the adapter to 12V.
The noise may be caused by the engine or other interference, sorry about this.
Once there is a update firmware, we can send it to you.
For the maps, if you don't mind, we can send you the free maps provided by the factory.
The limited RAM will not allow some large app to be installed, cause it can slow down the OS operation speed and even make the unit stuck when use other default app.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”