Ligbts

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dudleian

Ligbts

Postby Dudleian » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Hi - I ha e a LM-W0237 unit which has been working well but sin e I swapped it from my last vehicle to my current one the lights don't always come on - where should I start first in order to diagnose the problem..

Jammy

Re: Ligbts

Postby Jammy » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:28 am

Hi,
Regarding your issue, please first check the illumination wire from our power cable, it should be connected to your car headlight positive pole or other ACC wire of your car.
Then you need to enter the Setup--Common to check the Auto brightness and Black time option, just refer the below picture. Hope some help.
1.png
1.png (240.5 KiB) Viewed 1257 times

Regards

Dudleian

Postby Dudleian » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:46 pm

All connected correctly and set up as shown in your picture. Lights sometimes work, sometimes not - sometimes they stay on all the time radio is working, other times they go off after a few minutes

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:39 am

Hi,
That's strange for us, when you connect the illumination wire correctly, the button light will be controlled by the car big light or the Black time it the General settings.
Could you please tell us when you bought it from us? The order number or buyer ID would be appreciated.
If it's convenient for you, please take a short video to show us the problem.
We will try to provide you the best solution.
Regards

Dudleian

Postby Dudleian » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:19 am

Thanks - order number is KDE20150910127 from about 10 months ago. I can't video the problem as I don't know when it will happen

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Hi,
You may give us the wrong order number, please give us like this, such as amazon order number, ebay buyer/user ID, item tracking number.
For the button light problem, please double check if the below orange illumination wire connect to your car illumination wire correctly and tightly.
1.jpg
1.jpg (42.73 KiB) Viewed 1243 times

Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”