I need to purchase a KD-Z0002 adapter for a Toyota Prius

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tinytango

I need to purchase a KD-Z0002 adapter for a Toyota Prius

Postby tinytango » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:39 pm

I purchased the Pumpkin Android 5.1 Car Stereo 8 inch Double DIN Car Radio FM/AM DVD Player Touchscreen GPS Navigation Radio 3G WIFI Mirror Link for Toyota Prius 2009-2013 off Amazon (Order number: 102-9267633-5027457) and I need to buy the KD adapter for the JBL system I have. I've been trying to order this part for six days now, but every time I ask top purchase the damn thing I get a new customer service representative who doesn't know
what's going on.

I need to buy this adapter and I need it express shipped because my time keeps getting wasted.

Jammy

Re: I need to purchase a KD-Z0002 adapter for a Toyota Prius

Postby Jammy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:45 am

Hi,
Sorry for the wast time brought to you.
I have informed my customer service colleague to contact you, and give you the instruction to get the JBL adapter from us.
Regards

tinytango

Postby tinytango » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:00 am

To whom it may concern,

I have a 2010 Toyota Prius that has it's factory JBL CD player, which I'm upgrading to your (Pumpkin Android 5.1 Car Stereo 8 inch Double DIN Car Radio FM/AM DVD Player Touchscreen GPS Navigation Radio 3G WIFI Mirror Link) and I need the KB adapater. I bought it off Amazon and here is the order number (102-9267633-5027457) The shipping address should be for COLUMBUS, OH 43220. I know it costs $45 USD, and I still want to order.

WHY WON'T YOU GUYS SEND ME THE LISTING! I have an email thread that is 18 messages long and I still haven't been sent the listing for this part. How hard is this? Send me the listing for the JBL adapter.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:59 am

Hi,
There must have some misunderstood between us.
If there is anything dissatisfied brought to you, hope your kind forgiveness.
My amazon customer service colleague told me, she had replied you and give you the listing to pay, there may have a little delay due to the different timezone and working time.
Once you pay the listing, please tell my colleague, she will arrange to send the JBL adapter to you ASAP.
Regards

tinytango

Postby tinytango » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:56 am

I apologize for being so difficult, but I've been trying to order this piece for two weeks and I have yet to get a single link to the parts listing. So no, I have not received the listing to pay for the part.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:09 am

Hi,
Please accept our sincere apology for the issue caused to you.
Merry may not quite understand the issue as she is a newer. Please don't angry. I have reflected the issue to her manager and her manager will critize her.
I got the listing from her https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IVQCF6G
And she mentioned that you left us a negative review, could you kindly show us some mercy to remove it?
Regards

tinytango

Postby tinytango » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:22 am

I appreciate it, she got it to me. I understand there is a language barrier, and I don't want anyone to get in trouble. I needed the part ASAP and desperation didn't help anything. Anyways do be nice to Merry, she has been perfectly helpful.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:32 am

Hi,
Thanks for your kind understanding.
She will arrange to send you the JBL adapter today, I think it will arrive you soon.
Any assistance, please contact us feel free.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”