Corrupt SD??

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CraigR

Corrupt SD??

Postby CraigR » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:00 pm

Just upgraded the radio from a 7.1 unit to a new 8.0 unit with DVD player and I took out my 64GB sd card that is full of mp3 music and put it in the new one and the radio said it was corrupt and needed to be formatted? It worked fine in other radio. I put it in my computer and it played music fine no problems. I did notice my old radio put a new folder on it called Android so I deleted it. I reinstalled in in my new radio and still says corrupt. I sure don't want to reload 64gb of music that plays fine on other stuff so what can I do?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”