Sent Wrong JBL Adapter

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tinytango

Sent Wrong JBL Adapter

Postby tinytango » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:15 pm

I have a 2010 Toyota Prius and bought the JBL adapter for a Pumpkin Android 5.1 Car Stereo and the adapter I got isn't the right kind. I've attached a picture of the adapter I received below. I'm pretty sure this isn't the KD JBL adapter that I need. I need to be sent the correct adapter ASAP, and I'm not about to pay again. The order number for the adapter purchase is Order ID 114-9291363-4825023:
Attachments
JBL adapter wrong.jpg
JBL adapter wrong.jpg (4.93 MiB) Viewed 535 times

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”