13-RQ0278E not storing radio presets

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kingmustard

13-RQ0278E not storing radio presets

Postby kingmustard » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:24 am

I have a 13-RQ0278E-UK (late 2016 model, Android 5.x).

In the Radio app (FM), I find the station I want and then press-and-hold on a numbered box at the bottom. It saves the station into that box.

However, when I turn off the unit and turn it back on, the preset I just saved disappears.

Any ideas?

Jammy

Re: 13-RQ0278E not storing radio presets

Postby Jammy » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:05 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.
For the radio remember problem, only the yellow wire of our ISO cable link to the car battery and get 12V constant power ,can out unit owns the remember function.
In the other side,when you turn on the AF option ,if the current station signal is weak ,the radio might search other stations.
So we suggest you check whether connection of the yellow wire is OK and try to turn off the AF option .
Regard.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”