No German Voice and language files

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rabe65

No German Voice and language files

Postby rabe65 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello,
I recently bought a Pumpkin RQ0367 (Android 5.1 for VW) and I have several problems with the device.
One problem is that the included iGO Navigation software does not include the German voive and language files. Can you please tell me where to download them.
A second problem is when navigation is performed while other music is played via the MP3 player. The player is only muted for a second or so, but it is impossible to hear the full navigation message as the music starts to ealy with the original player volume.
Also the navigation voice is *much too quite* compared to the the sound of the MP3 player. Is it possible to increase to sound volume for iGO without increasing the volume for the MP3 player?

Thanks!

Jammy

Re: No German Voice and language files

Postby Jammy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:27 am

Hi, here is the link of maps that includes the German voice and language file.
https://mega.nz/#!JM8gSApL!_Df8JrFDRcQv ... Z831AFUzkg
You can go to the Settings--GPS to adjust the GPS listen mode to Switch, then you will only hear the full navigation message when you run the navigation and play music at the same time.
You can go to the GPS menu--Setup to adjust the navigation volume to full level, and then adjust the system volume to middle level.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”