Urgent help please

Mainly focus on PUMPKIN Android/Wince Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo Issue

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ovalball

Urgent help please

Postby Ovalball » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:23 pm

I reported in another thread that I couldn't get my iPod to connect to my newly purchased 10.1 inch pumpkin.I was advised to do a factory reset.I have done this but now I have not got the screen icons for my iPod or my DAB radio which I fitted as an extra and was working perfectly.Please could you advise As soon as possible as I go on vacation at the weekend and need these services back.

Ovalball

Re: Urgent help please

Postby Ovalball » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:59 am

I have found the DAB apk in side the OEM app and have it up and running.I have also got the IPOD app launching again by going into factory settings and turning IPOD from off to on.However after all this the original problem with the IPOD persists.

Jammy

Re: Urgent help please

Postby Jammy » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:22 am

Hi, if you follow the suggestions on another thread, would you mind take a video about it?
Then upload it to youtube, send the link to us.
We will try to check if there is other possible solution.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”